Are you here to discover the secret to the perfect, no-fail birth plan used by millions of mothers around the world?
Well here it is…
It doesn’t exist.
That’s right. The perfect birth plan is an idea that is thrusted upon women, when the reality is each birth is different and what we actually need are the tools, technique and knowledge to experience a birth that is perfect for us as individuals.
Does this sound like you?
- First time mum who is seeking a holistic approach to pregnancy, without the fluff?
- A mum who had a traumatic birth experience and is afraid of your next birth?
- Tired of all the birth literature and seeking tools, techniques and knowledge for a realistic birth experience?
- Want a birth experience that allows you to create a connection with your baby?
- Need the confidence and power to make informed choices during labour for a birth that will benefit you and your baby?
- Looking for ways to create peace of mind during the birth process and shift to a positive mindset?
If one or more, or all of these, apply to you, then Birth with Connection will provide you with the tools to achieve all of this and more.
Take the first step towards creating a birth experience that is unique and beautiful, without expectation and pressure
Whether it’s your first birth or your fourth, this program can help you:
- Feel empowered to make informed choices for your pregnancy and labour
- Cultivate a positive mindset around birth and ways to nurture yourself both mentally and physically
- Redefine what pain means in labour and how to work with the intensity of birth, not run away from it
- Recognise your fears and create solutions to gain clear values around birth and shift your mindset for a positive mindframe when approaching birth
- Explore the spiritual dimension of birth and how surrendering to birth is a key factor in accepting the unknown when approaching birth
- Move your body through various yoga sequences to help alleviate aches and pains of pregnancy, strengthen the body and mind as you prepare for your labour of love
- Establish a calm and focused mindset through guided reflections, relaxations and journalling
- Calm the nervous system through a range of guided mediations and breathing techniques you can use in pregnancy and labour
Is Birth with Connection right for me?
Giving birth is one of the most sacred and spiritual experiences women can have, and in these modern times we have so much pressure to have the ‘perfect’ birth. We are taught how to breathe, how to meditate, what to think, what exercises to do, even what music to have, that it all becomes overwhelming.
This program is not about trying to convince you that you will have a perfect or ideal birth.
This program is not designed to promise you what you will or will not have for your birth.
But what it is designed to do is to help you experience a more connected pregnancy and birth.
Birth with Connection offers you a range of proven tools and techniques that you can draw upon during your birth experience to help you birth with awareness and connection.
I have personally used these techniques when birthing my own three children and these are the same tools that I have successfully shared with many pregnant women over the past 10 years in my prenatal yoga classes.
My story and why I created Birth with Connection
I had 3 babies in 3 and a half years…
My first two births were caesarean births and my third was a vaginal birth. They were all different and unique experiences.
When I was pregnant with my first baby, I did everything I could to prepare for a vaginal, unmedicated birth:
- read and studied books and blogs,
- did a HypnoBirthing course,
- repeated daily affirmations,
- listened to CalmBirth meditations daily,
- had weekly massages,
- I wrote a 2 page birth plan,
- I practiced birth positions and practiced yoga daily.
I was ready to have the perfect birth.
My first birth experience was a marathon.
I had 3 days of no sleep and despite my exhaustion and “slow progress”, I was convinced that I would have the unmedicated, vaginal birth that I dreamed of. My expectations of myself were high and when my long labour resulted in a caesarean birth, I felt disappointed and heartbroken that my birth expectations were not met.
I was indeed grateful for a healthy baby boy, but I also felt completely disappointed that my dream birth did not come true.
In my preparations, I learned so much about what I should do to have an ideal birth, but nowhere in all these programs did it tell me how to cope when the reality of my experience looked very different to my dreams and what I had “planned”.
In fact, the idea that my ideal birth wouldn’t come true was not even an option. I found out that many other women went through this same experience, and didn’t have access to resources, tools and techniques to feel empowered to make informed choices during labour and birth.
For my second and third birth, I was more prepared. I recognised that I had to surrender to the process, and drew on my yoga practice to cultivate a positive mindset. The strategies I used to get that healthy frame of mind about birth involved working with my body, breath and mindful practices. They completely re-shaped me and they are the very strategies I use today with the pregnant women I work with.
This inspired me to create Birth with Connection – a program that draws on my personal experiences, as well as over 15 years of knowledge and experience as a yoga teacher and trainer. Knowing that I could help women avoid the same disappointment I felt has been the main passion behind this program, and if you want to have a birth that leaves you feeling emotionally and spiritually connected with your baby, this is for you.
Let me introduce you to ‘Birth with Connection’.
A program I developed to keep birth real. To give you tools to help prepare you for labour without the false promises of what the outcome will be.
Birth with Connection is a program to help you have a real birth, without the false promises of what the outcome will be. It will not help you create the ‘perfect’ or ‘ideal’ birth; what it will help you with is experiencing a connected pregnancy and birth.
You will be given a range of proven tools and techniques, used by myself and many other women, you can draw upon during your birth experience to help you birth with awareness and connection.
For every birth experience I had, these tools were absolutely paramount to getting my body through the long, tiring hours of labour, the intense sensations and they also helped me build a strong, clear mindset on my values around birth that kept me strong in mind and spirit.
Hi, I’m Grace
Hi, I’m Grace Joukhadar. I am a Yoga teacher who has spent over 20 years walking the path of yoga. I am committed to helping people discover a true sense of joy, happiness and peace in their lives – both physically and mentally.
I have 3 children and having had 3 births in 3 different cities, in the span of 3.5 years, I can say that all my birth experiences were very different, unique and had their own challenges. I am passionate about women’s health, birth and yoga!
Are you ready to experience Birth with Connection?
Connection to your body, your mind, your breath and of course, your baby!
- A variety of yoga flows specific to pregnant women to relieve the spine, hips, shoulders as well as tools to assist you in cultivating a calm, connected birth.
- A range of meditations, visualisations and breathing techniques you can use during pregnancy to assist you in a calm, connected birth.
- Guided, weekly reflections to help instill a clear, positive mindset around birth, pain and motherhood.
- To look deep within yourself and do the internal work that is required not only for birth, but for motherhood.
- Work through the modules at your own pace. You can take it as slowly and steadily as you like and do the program from the comfort of your own home.
Here is what people are saying about these sessions…
This is what you receive when you purchase Birth with Connection
6 modules and within each module, there are 3 components:
- Connect to Mind (Guided Reflections for a healthy mindset)
- Connect to Body (Yoga flows for a strong body and mind)
- Connect to Breath (Guided meditations and breathing exercises to calm the nervous system)
- Module 1: The Birthing Woman (connect to your own birth, the experience of your mother and what you envisage your own birth experience to be like)
- Module 2: Redefining Pain (connect to what it means to feel pain and how pain in birth is not an injury but a welcomed sensation to bring your baby closer to you)
- Module 3: The Place of Fear in Birth (connect to your personal fears and explore ways we can assist the mind and body to have a healthy approach to your worries and concerns.)
- Module 4: Nurture Yourself (explore the importance of self-care during pregnancy by delving into the various aspects of psychological, emotional, personal, professional and spiritual practices.)
- Module 5: Tap into your Intuition (explore the importance of what it means to get in touch with your intuition and establish practices that help tap into your inner wisdom)
- Module 6: Surrender & Find Joy (explore the spiritual realm of birth. What it means to trust in something bigger than yourself, and what it means to find joy in this experience.)
- 6 x Guided reflections
- 6 x focused yoga flows
- 6 x guided breathing and meditations
You gain lifetime access to this program anytime, anywhere on any device.
And the exciting part is that’s not all I am giving you when you access Birth with Connection.
I am so passionate about women, birth and yoga, that I couldn’t help but provide extra bonuses for you.
+ These Amazing Bonuses…
So on top of what you have seen already, you will also receive 4 Bonuses inside the program.
- Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) guided relaxation session to aid sleep
- Pelvic Floor Tutorial (the why and how of pelvic floor exercises)
- Golden Thread Breath Tutorial (a calming breathing technique to assist in calming the nervous system)
- PDF Workbook for weekly reflections
Yes, I’m in! But this is a lot of content. How much will it cost me?
This program includes 20 sessions of tutorials, guides and resources, and comes to a total value of over $1200. To give you some perspective, a one hour session with me will typically cost you $80, so when you combine 20 sessions with the added extras, it’s a lot of value.
However, I want this program to be accessible and to help as many women as I can to have a connected birth, so I have created a special price that is affordable.
That’s why I am offering Birth with Connection for a one time payment of $97.
With a one time payment and no ongoing fees or payments, this program is yours for life. You can repeat the yoga flows and meditations as many times as you like. Once you gain access to the program, it is yours to keep.
Let’s break down what a one time payment of $97 will give you
Just $97 for this entire program with me and you can repeat the sessions anywhere, anytime on any device with your lifetime access.
>> TODAY’S PRICE $97 <<
Sign me up now for just $97
$ = AUD
One Payment. Lifetime Access.
Some more words from amazing women …
Here are some answers to common questions that I receive…
Can I do this program in my first trimester?
This program is designed especially for pregnant women. The yoga postures are carefully put together and safe for all stages of pregnancy. If you have any concerns, it is best to speak to your GP or Health professional before starting the program.
What if I am suffering from sciatic pain, pelvic pain or carpel tunnel during my pregnancy?
This program is designed for pregnant women, and these kind of symptoms are common in pregnancy. This program offers modifications and alternative to suit the varying needs of pregnant women. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out so I can provide further assistance to you.
Do I need special yoga props?
Nope. Just a space you can practice yoga… a yoga mat will be useful, but anything else is optional! Some classes will offer suggestions of using a yoga strap or block. But they are optional 🙂
Are there ongoing payments?
Definitely not. This is a once of payment and the program is yours to access whenever you like.
Can I access the classes anywhere in the world?
Sure can. The classes are on an online platform that you can login to anytime, anywhere.
How is the program delivered?
The Program is held on an online Platform in the Members area which you gain access to. It gives you access to the content and videos for you to follow on your personal device – tablets, laptops, phones.
>> TODAY’S PRICE $97 <<
Sign me up now for just $97
$ = AUD
Click the button above to gain instant, lifetime access to my birth program so you can enjoy all the benefits of Birth with Connection today!